The New ME-2-MA-10 metal enclosure with two MA-10 meters fitted is the latest design in metal enclosures suitable for the Autometers range of DIN rail mounted electricity meters. The enclosure has been designed with the electrical contractors in mind making it aesthetically pleasing and easy to install. The enclosure is manufactured in 1.2mm steel and is powder coated in cream semi gloss (RAL 9001) to give strong, robust and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
The New ME-2-MA-10 metal enclosure comes complete with voltage fuses,current transformer and shorting terminals these are pre wired to the meter enabling a quick and simple installation for the contractor, all terminals are colour coded and clearly marked with a full circuit diagram on the reverse side of the door.
Autometers offer a wide range of split core and moulded case current transformers and cable harnesses which are colour coded and have individual terminal connection numbers on to make the installation even easier.
- MID Approved with appendix “B” and “D”
- Multifunction kWh meter with Harmonics ( 2nd to the 63 rd)
- Internally wired from Meter to fuses and shorting terminals.
- Designed for the contractor to enable quick and easy installation
- The ME-2-MA-10 can only be used with milliAmp current transformers
- Compatible with Autometers Horizon data system
- Dimensions in mm : 250 Wide x 400 Height x 100 Deep
- Paint colour: Plastic coated cream RAL 9001
- Metal enclosure: 1.2mm CR4