The New ME-1-HT-400 metal enclosure with the HT-400 meter fitted is the latest design in metal enclosures suitable for the Autometers range of 96 x 96mm panel mounted electricity meters. The enclosure has been designed with the electrical contractors in mind making it aesthetically pleasing and easy to install. The enclosure is manufactured in 1.2mm steel and is powder coated in cream semi gloss (RAL 9001) to give strong, robust and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
The New ME-1-HT-400 enclosures comes complete with voltage fuses and shorting terminals these are pre wired to the meter enabling a quick and simple installation for the contractor, all terminals are colour coded and clearly marked with a full circuit diagram on the reverse side of the door.
Autometers offer a wide range of split core and moulded case current transformers and cable harnesses which are colour coded and have individual terminal connection numbers on to make the installation even easier.
- MID Approved with appendix “B” and “D”
- Multi-tariff with internal time clock
- Internally wired from Meter to fuses and shorting terminals.
- BI- Directional Measurement for Import and Export
- Designed for the contractor to enable quick and easy installation
- Available as 1 Phase 2 Wire, 3 Phase 3 Wire and 3 Phase 4 Wire
- Compatible with Autometers Horizon data system
- Dimensions in mm : 250 Wide x 400 Height x 100 Deep
- Paint colour: Plastic coated cream RAL 9001
- Metal enclosure: 1.2mm CR4